Bake Fest # 42 Announcement

Bake Fest # 42 :Event Announcement

Started by Vardhini of Cook's Joy, this series has been running successfully and now is in the 42nd edition. I'm hosting bake fest for the first time and I am hoping that we will have many great baked recipes as we are in the Easter month.


The event runs from 1st April to 3oth April 2015. The rules of entries are as follows:
1. Send in any recipe that has been baked / broiled.
2. Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. Cooks Joy normally accept eggs in baking and hence eggs are allowed.
3. Usage of the logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
4. Link your recipes to this event announcement post and the host, Vardhini's Bake Fest announcement page. 
5. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with the links.
6. You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.
7. Non bloggers, email me your entry and I will post it and link it for you. My email id is mayuri.ajay.patel62@gmail.com
Looking forward to your lovely recipes.
Image result for happy easter images






Comments

  1. lovely event..will try to participate..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hosting :) Linked some of my recipes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mayuri, I didn't know you are hosting bake fest. I have added my "lentil stuffed bell pepper". I did a mistake in adding, instead of name of the recipe it is showing my name. I am trying to send again but failed. Please help me how to correct it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seen your comment, even me I am not sure, it you delete it, will I be able to post it again ?

      Delete
    2. I have corrected it, now it is showing the name of the dish.
      Thanks for your help Mayuri.

      Delete
  4. Hi!!
    first time here...
    Lovely event,
    love to link my recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please help mee too!
    mistakenly i have written name instead of recipe. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Koiloreo/ Kuilodde/ Koilori (Goan Pancakes)

337.Green tomato jam

535.Buckwheat savoury pancakes/uttapams